The Pink lady
This cocktail was created by our representative stateside, Matt Simmons. Matt has served cocktails all over the east coast, spending a long period in Manhattan, and currently lends his trade in Rhode Island. It’s a beautiful cocktail year-round but especially poignant when the weather is a little colder, so it’s perfect for the winter months.
Video coming soon.
- 75ml PURE Organic Vodka
- 15ml Campari
- 15ml St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 15ml Lime juice
- 15ml lavender infused simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Garnished with fresh rosemary sprig
- Champagne Coupe
- Boston Shaker
- Half fill Boston Shaker with ice
- Add all ingredients to shaker
- Shake well
- Strain back into mixing glass
- Shake again (with no ice)
- Strain and pour mixture into chilled glass
- Garnish with rosemary sprig
Photos coming soon.
Want to make this cocktail at home?
We’ve created a convenient PDF print-out with all the necessary information, for you to follow as you make.
Now you have the recipe, purchase PURE products to be able to make this cocktail at home.